Continuing the Ancient Tradition of Cow Donation
Gau Donation is the most powerful & pure donation anyone can can do in their lifetime. Performing Gau Dhana helps to remove Papa Karmas (sins), helps to attain forgiveness, and helps to attain moksha after death.
Gau (cow) is considered one of the sacred animals in Hinduism. It is said that all the deities mentioned in the sacred texts reside in the different body parts of the gaus, hence worshiping a gau is equal to worshiping all the gods.
A gau is said to have descended from the Lord’s abode of Vaikuntha (Maha Vishnu). Giving away a gau as dhanam is the biggest of puniya (good deed).
Gau Dhana or Donation of a Gau is generally seen as three parts:
- Giving away the gau (Dhana)
- A cloth to cover the gau (Vastram)
- Money to buy fodder for the gau
Kings and landlords in ancient times gave away gaus as dhana to ward off their negative effects and also gain blessing all across.
Who should do this? Any individual who is looking for peace, health & prosperity.
When to do this? Auspicious Ceremonies, Birthdays, and Anniversaries not limiting themselves to any occasion.
Benefits of doing this: Gau Dhana can relieve oneself from:
- All kinds of planetary afflictions in the birth chart
- Can absolve sins of one’s present and past lives
- Peace and blessings of the forefathers
- All kinds of happiness, prosperity, and success are granted (Sakala Aishvarya Prapti)
- All kinds of desirable goals are achieved on time without obstacles (Sakala Karyasiddhi)
- Children acquire knowledge and brilliance in academics (Vidyaprapthi)
- Timely and happy marriage, the birth of a healthy child, freedom from diseases and afflictions
- Help mitigate the malefic effects of Sade-Sati (7 ½ year period of Saturn), Ashtama Sani (Saturn in the 8th house), and Ardhashtama Sani (Saturn in the 4th house)
- Rahu/Ketu afflictions in from birth
- It can ward away enemies and you can be blessed with the divine grace of Goddess Lakshmi
Introduse Our Program
Assistance to Foundations is Help to People
Tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh. Convallis tellus id terdum velit. Arcu dictum varius duis at consectetur. Ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Id aliquet lectus proin nibh.
Giving Help Fund
Hac habitasse platea
Eget felis eget
Giving Help Fund
Dolor purus non
Eros donec ac
What People Think About Us
Massa eget egestas purus viverra accumsan in nisl nisi. Aliquam faucibus purus in massa nibh tellus tempor nec.
Massa eget egestas purus viverra accumsan in. Maecenas pharetra convallis posuere morbi.
Dictum fusce ut placerat orci nulla. At auctor urna nun id cursus metus convallis aliquam posuere eleifend.
Ultrices vitae auctor eu augue. Risus ultric tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor egestas congue auctor.
At auctor urna nun id cursus metus convallis aliquam posuere eleifend. Dictum fusce ut placerat orci nulla.